Terms of Sales
– EURL TOULET , created in July 2006, is registered with the LONS LE SAUNIER Trade and Crafts Court under SIRET number 515.407.914.00032. Our contact details are: EURL TOULET – 231 Rue des Acacias – 39570 COURLAOUX – FRANCE – +(33)7 66 38 53 16 (French mobile phone not surcharged)
– We are subject to VAT since September 1, 2019. VAT number: FR07515407914. The prices displayed are inclusive of VAT, are only valid for the day and can be modified without notice.
– An order is only validated when payment has been made.
– All orders will be subject to an invoice with details of the VAT.
– The anticrocpoule.fr website was created by us. It is hosted by IONOS on a server in mainland France powered by renewable electricity.
– Right of withdrawal: You have a period of fifteen days to withdraw and cancel your purchase without reason (from the date of receipt of the package).
– Warranty: The duration of the contractual warranty for finished products is 2 years from the date of invoice. Our guarantee is strictly limited to our supply and can only have the effect of repairing or replacing defective elements, with the exception of wearing parts. This limitation excludes compensation for any indirect damage. The warranty is valid back in our workshops.
– Hidden defects must be the subject of a complaint within the short time provided for by articles 1641 and following of the civil code.
– Protection of personal data: In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning you. To do this, simply ask us. Under no circumstances will we allow ourselves to communicate your details to anyone. For security reasons, passwords are encrypted. If you lose your password, we can delete it and create a new one, but it is not possible to recover it.
– This website “www.anticrocpoule.fr” is registered with the CNIL under number 1635818
– Settlement of disputes: In the event of a dispute, the buyer will first contact the seller in order to agree on an amicable solution.